What Can You Expect With Edmonton Furnace and Carpet Care?
- Initial walkthrough. Your technician(s) will do an initial inspection and advise you of their findings to determine what services will be completed.
- We Treat Your Home With Care. Drop sheets, moving blankets, corner guards and register covers are used as necessary.
- Full System Clean. Furnace blower and combustion chamber are cleaned.
- Multi Zone Cleaning. System is cleaned in “zones” using Power-Whip technology.
- Thorough Duct Cleaning. 175 PSI Power-Whip is used in hot air vents and cold air returns for a thorough, full-system clean. Roof vents (mostly in basements) are carefully airwashed using a wand, to ensure that they do not become damaged or disconnected.
- Final Touches. Furnace motor is tested for ignition and fan operation, and your water tank and humidifier are cleaned.
Before The Cleaning Begins.
After covering their shoes with a clean, new set of boot covers your Edmonton Furnace and Carpet Care tech specialist will complete a thorough inspection of your system before the cleaning begins. Every home is unique and it is very important that your tech specialist examine your situation so they can proceed with the safest and best approach to your individual furnace cleaning and air duct cleaning requirements. Once the inspection is complete your Edmonton Furnace and Carpet Care Tech specialist will carefully explain the work that will be performed before it is done.
At Edmonton Furnace and Carpet Care, we use the Power-whip furnace cleaning and air duct cleaning method to deliver the direct surface contact cleaning benefits of old-style brush cleaning combined with the safety of modern pneumatic cleaning systems. Our system penetrates deep into your duct system without the risk of damaging internal components or closing pre-set dampers and adversely affecting system airflow. Edmonton Furnace and Carpet Care offers only one method of furnace cleaning to our customers because we do not believe in providing a service that is lower than our highest standards. Our only method is our best method, no extra charge!